Friday, December 3, 2010

Small Change in Plans

Well my wonderful surrogate had to change her consult date! Her hubby had a meeting at work that he has to be at on Tuesday so they changed it to Friday the 10th. Atleast they both will be able to be there and get their stuff done at the same time and she will have her support system with her, so all things happen for a reason! I put a call and email in to the Dr. through his nurse to find out about my cyst! I have had it for over a year and it's a pretty big one at 3cm so I want to know if I need to go on BCP (birth control pills) now to try and shrink it and also if it will interfere with me taking the stim meds, that would be a disaster!! So hopefully I get some news on this next week! Saying prayers that this doesn't hold anything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out