Monday, January 24, 2011

Not what I expected

Made it to the clinic today and it is COLD here!! I'm talking stinging cold, freeze your tears cold! OK, anyway.... So went and had my bloodwork and ultrasound done and waited patiently for my callback to hear the glorious words, you can start your stims! NO.SUCH.LUCK. While my E2 (estrogen level) DID drop below 50 like they wanted it to, apparently Dr. Lady thinks it needs to drop down to 35 now!! DAMMIT!! So this is pushing things back by a day. Now that may not sound like much to you, but it is A HUGE DIFFERENCE!! Now IF I get to start on Wednesday, that means I will possibly go to retrieval Sunday now instead of Friday or Saturday like we planned. This is JACKING up my trip plans! Not cool..... Not cool at all.. I know they are trying to do what they feel is best for me and for the most successful cycle, but damn, does the a 9 point difference in E2 MAKE THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE!?!?! It damn well better... Sorry, but not a cheery blogger tonight.. Hopefully Wednesday yields better news.. That is all


2 comments:

  1. Tonya (((hugs)))

    Praying for you as I head to bed and understand the frustration since you are so close and yet so far :(

    Praying for good news and yes, a better day tomorrow.

    Love and blessings,

    BFK
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I'm sorry to hear this :-( Hopefully Wednesday will bring better news!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out