Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day after shots

Wanted to check in today and just give a summary of my cycle:

11 days of stims, LONG lupron of 18 days, before starting stims (I don't recommend this, it will SUPER suppress you!) and 3 shots a day from 1/26-2/5, prior to that 1 shot a day from 1/8-1/25... Tomorrow I will be at the IVF clinic 8:45AM to check in for my egg retrieval at 10AM. I will rest until Tuesday and then we are heading home. I should get the call regarding fertilization some time Tuesday morning/afternoon. I will be on the road so won't be able to check in then, but can check in Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.. This cycle has been crazy with lots of ups and downs and WHEN I have my baby in my arms, I will be able to look back on all of this and know that it was SO worth it!

1 comment:

Check it out