Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Kindness Of Strangers: A Thank You

Over the last few days, I have learned that sometimes, people you have never met can have such a HUGE impact on your life! My faith in humankind has been restored.. I have been struggling with some things and girls that I am on a support group with have come to my aid and helped me solve problems that I thought were insurmountable. These women who I call friends are just that.. Even though we have never met, these girls went out of their way for me and I am ever so grateful to them for all of their help, support and love. THANK YOU for being amazing women and for making my walk through this difficult journey a little easier! LOVE YOU ALL!

In countdown news, we are 13 DAYS away from Transfer Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out