Sunday, January 29, 2012

Maybe Tomorrow?

Still no PEAK on my digital fertility monitor. Dammit! And I was wrong, TODAY is DOC 14, so of course hoping it is tomorrow since it's day 15.. Cmon ovulation, this is getting ridiculous! I feeeel like it's coming soon, but it could just be me stressing the hell out.. At least I didn't have to work out today, YAY! But tomorrow is a different story, waaaah! I know stop complaining fatty and get moving, I know, I know.. It's just between needing to ovulate, prepping for this cycle AND trying to make sure the boys are straight here at the house (and will NOT be destroying my house while I am gone!) I am in desperate need of a glass of wine!!! But I won't partake.. I'm too much of a goody goody to do that.. No chocolate, no wine, no Doritos.. C'mon maaan! OK so I'm done whining now..

OH, I WROTE THE CARD!!! I think it is lurrrrvely and now I just need to take a pic of my basket so y'all can see how much junk I crammed in it, LOL! nothing fancy just a nice wicker/wood? Basket with tons of snacks crammed in.. Snacks I would looooove to tear in to right about now, hahaha! But I won't (but she would never know if I did, muahahahaha!) OK gotta go, I'm sure something I wanted to watch is on right now.. I hope to be updating tomorrow with news of my LH surge! Y'all pray for me!


2 comments:

  1. Aaaaah denial of all those fun things. Short term pain for long term gain!! Well done for sticking to your guns and staying positive for your goals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on LH surge!!! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out