Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monitoring Appt 5 and Follicle Check

Had my final monitoring today and my e2 level was 3563! I have 21 follicles that are mature or close to mature and several smaller ones that won't be ready so I have no idea how many they will actually retrieve! Trigger is tonight at 12:30AM and egg retrieval is Friday at 10:30AM!! I am so ready for egg retrieval y'all! SIL estrogen is 354 and her lining is 11.5mm triple lined so she is ready too! Now we just need some mature eggs to fertilize beautifully and grow, grow, grow!! Will update Friday after egg retrieval sometimes, once I come out of my drug induced haze! Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes guys, love y'all!








3 comments:

  1. I have been following your story for a while now. I'm so happy you are at retrieval. We are the same age and I froze eggs in September and remember the retrieval well. Best of luck to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! GOOD LUCK with the retrieval!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know it will go well...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out