Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stim Day 3 and Lab Results

Sorry for the delay, I got the call late (actually went to voicemail, why do they always call at the EXACT time someone else is calling!?!?!?!) Annnywho, my E2 was 117, up from less than 30 on Saturday so the RE was quite pleased, BUT... He decided to up my dosage to 375iu FSH and keep menopur the same at 75iu! I was kind of shocked, but I understood the reasoning once we talked. He wants to push me (and my ovaries) harder. He said it's better to jump start them in the beginning, rather than trying to play catch up later on, and I agree.. So we do the new dosing for 3 days and re-evaluate Thursday. I am having blood and ultrasound then, so we get our first peek at how many follicles are baking, I'm pretty excited to see what is going on in there! If how I am feeling bloated is any indication, it's gotta be something good!! On the weight loss front, there is no loss going on here, LOL! I have gained a POUND in a week!! These damn Texans and their good eating! CUUUUURSESSS (In my best evil genius voice!) So we are heading back to Dallas tomorrow afternoon and will be staying put until egg retrieval. I am SO looking forward to resting and also getting to see Krystal !!!! Will update you guys Thursday after my results come in!










3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! You're on your way, so close. Time seems to just be flying by or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you're almost THERE...keeping everything crossed. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya - I have been following your blog and praying for you from Chicago the last few months!! I did this same cocktail of FSH and Menopur for my IUI and it's like steroids for our ovaries!! (we have twins on the way from this amazing mix of meds!)

    They also made me gain weight so don't blame the Tex-Mex fully...the meds play a big role.

    I am thinking of you today...let us know how your follies are doing! I am praying for some biggins'!!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out