Saturday, April 21, 2012

9w1d

Nothing new to report, so that's a good thing! "C" is still feeling sick most days or puking. Not good for her, but is a sign of a healthy pregnancy (or so I have read) so I take that as a good thing although I feel terrible for her. She is also very tired all the time. I am hoping once she stops the meds in 2 weeks that this will subside some. If you have to be sick, at least do it with your energy intact, ya know? Heart rate still not loud enough to record for us yet :( but I know that day is coming soon. Still working on cleaning and DE-cluttering lots of nook and crannies and whole rooms! And today I am taking a break to go see Hunger Ga.mes with my youngest son! I am sure he will ask me can he drive since he passed the permit test but NO, is the answer. Since he did it online he has to go pick it up at the DMV.. Just because you TECHNICALLY have a permit son, doesn't mean the police will ACTUALLY let you off if you were stopped. Nice try though. LOL! That's all for now, enjoy your weekend everyone!




 

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well!! Hopefully her MS will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaahhh....things will continue to go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well!! (minus the sickies!!)

    ReplyDelete

Check it out