Monday, December 3, 2012

3wks Old

Greyson is 3 weeks old today!!! I can't believe it... He is growing so fast and so adorable. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful little guy.. He is sleeping longer at night but he is also staying up longer when he is awake. We try to minimize the amount of interaction during changing and feeding in the middle of the night, but sometimes he just wants to party anyway! He is adjusting well to his surroundings and I think it will only get better as he gets older. He has had some spitting up issues that I suspect could be reflux, so I will talk to the Dr. about that next month at his TWO MONTH appointment. 

Greyson's newborn photo shoot was SO amazing! My friend Karmen took some really amazing photos! Now I have to work on getting my Christmas cards made and mailed out.. 

Christmas is going to be very laid back this year, since Greyson won't have any immunizations still, we won't be running all over town taking him to see everyone, so we will be relaxing at home. We are not going all out with gifts this year either, like we do every other year. My gift is Greyson! I can't think of anything else that I could want more.. The big boys already told me what they wanted, I told them to pick two things they really wanted and that was it, so they did. I got my nieces and nephews things ordered so I am pretty much done with Christmas shopping! 

Can y'all believe gifts are STILL coming in for Greyson!!! It's insane. Just today we got two more packages, one was from my friend Mandi and it is an adorable "sock monkey" hat and diaper cover! She wanted to send it in time for Greyson's newborn shoot, but she hasn't been feeling well. She is also making him an adorable "football" hat! Can't wait to get that one and have his 6mos pics taken in it.. Greyson got a diaper cake, a radio flyer wagon basket and a package of "little monster" rompers and jumpers! This boy is so loved already, it's amazing.. So many wonderful people have sent him things, it's impossible to name them all!

OK, so what you all come here for now anyway, lol.. Here are some pics oh my THREE WEEK OLD little chubster!

Totally is Mommys Heart Breaker!
Quit Monkeying Around Mommy!
Monkey Butt!



2 comments:

Check it out