Sunday, May 12, 2013

6 Months And Happy Mother's Day

Can you believe Greyson is 6 MONTHS TODAY!!!! Where is the time going?!?! He is babbling and saying "Da Da" and cooing and DROOLING everywhere all the time! He is rolling over and punching and slapping us willy-nilly.. He's such a big boy now.. He is eating food and loving playing with his toys.. He is STILL teething, with not a pearly white in sight! I don't have his stats yet because he Dr's appt. isn't until May 20th, but I will do a post once he has it.

In addition to being his 6 month birthday, it is also Mother's Day.. This day is always bittersweet for me. I am SO grateful to have our precious boy, but I have SO MANY friends that have not made it to "the other side" yet and I am always sad for them today.. I also have friends who have lost their mother so it just makes me feel torn between happiness and sadness.. Today is going to be a laid back day for us, just hanging out and my older sons are cooking me dinner (no idea what it's a surprise!) and they got me a cool digital desk calendar digital picture frame with all my favorite pictures of my 4 guys, I LOVE this gift! I told Greyson it was Mother's Day and asked him if he was going to be a good boy today? He slapped me in the face and then smiled. I took that as a definite NO. And this is how he has been all morning


Happy Mother's Day Mommy, now GO AWAY!
 These teeth can come on and show themselves any time now!!


Enjoy your day with your Mom if you can (Mine is 17hrs away :-( ) or enjoy being celebrated if you are a Mom! If you are still on your journey, I am thinking of you today as well..

Til next time!

 

5 comments:

  1. Happy mother's day! I hope Greyson makes the rest of the day enjoyable for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl he was a cranky butt, but I understand :) Hope your day was good!

      Delete
  2. Awww..i know it wasn't a fun time at all. it will get better soon little one!!! happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girrrl, this boys teeth better hurry up and come through, ooooh weee! Hope you enjoyed your day!!

      Delete
  3. I can't believe its already been 6 months! Glad to hear thigns are going well:)

    ReplyDelete

Check it out