Sunday, June 23, 2013

Finally!

Greyson's two bottom teeth finally broke through!! YAY!!! It seems like in the last few days he has made some serious strides, it's crazy! He is consistently rolling all over the floor for one.. He is also CRAWLING! I mean he went from scooting to crawling pretty much overnight, ack! He is now also sitting up in his crib (and everywhere else!) and standing up/pulling up and yelling at us over the side, HA! We had to lower the crib today since he decided to throw stuff at us and we figured he would be trying to escape shortly.. He is also saying MAMA! He says it all the time, I LOVE IT!!! Much more to blog about but don't have much time today, so I will leave you with a few pictures!







Yes my bib is for the 4th of July, I'm a rebel!



Gingers RULE!



Hi, Mommy.. Will you catch me if I jump off of here?!
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay Greyson!
    He is soo cute and I agree, gingers rule! I married one!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO adorable!!!! Looking at his pictures you can't help but smile...that face of his...that grin and button nose..way too cute. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! That is awesome! Such a cutie pie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look how happy he looks....and how do you get the pictures to move..so cute. teething is the worst time ever in motherhood...

    ReplyDelete

Check it out