Monday, December 30, 2002

More Testing Anyone??

Well, I had to have more blood drawn today, to do another FSH.. The last one came back at 23.7 and obviously that's not good.. I know what you're thinking..No, that's not a normal level, but since I don't have AF we had to guess what day was Day 3 last time and we were off by about 2 weeks according to the RE, so now I had another one done today and they are doing same day results, cus my consult is TOMORROW!!!! I hope all is well, but I am sure they will be calling me if it's not...Off topic for a bit, Christmas was GREAT! Well everything except that ticket I got for not wearing my seat belt properly (you short gal's can sympathize, I wear it under my arm!) We had our picture taken and it came out pretty good, if I say so myself, and I DO!...That's about it for now, just waiting on the consult tomorrow am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out