Monday, December 16, 2002

Tests, Tests, and MORE TESTS!

Well, its been a while since I have had anything to talk about, I had my 29th birthday on the 7th and I finally had my bloodwork done! 12 tubes of blood later, and all kind of poking in the nether regions, now we just wait to see what all the results are.. I have my consult scheduled for December 31st! I am praying that everything looks ok and we can move forward.. This gives me something else to concentrate on besides my own journey.. That by the way is at a standstill. I want to concentrate ALL my energy into being a healthy egg donor and I don't want to be stressed out while I am doing that. I haven't given up, just put it on hold.. DH is being so supportive about all of this and he is so excited that eventually, our dream too will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out