Sunday, August 15, 2004

Could this be it?

Well Janene and I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning researching insurance options. A broker emailed us and gave us a few options, 2 were the medical health cards. We researched one of these further and we are almost positive that we are gonna go with that one! It has great coverage and covers some meds that we would need as well as a few IVF doctors, I am actually thinking of getting it for myself! We still are going to talk to the maternity card people as well as the people here to weigh our options, but things are looking promising today. So, now we wait to talk to these people tomorrow and then we wait to hear from the lawyer and we are good to go! I have my consult with the RE on the 23rd, and after I find out how they do things, I will book Janene's flight to come here! WOOOHOOO, so we will be meeting next month, I am sooo excited! Wish us luck with all of the steps in process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out