Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Change of plans

Well my trip to Georgia is officially cancelled. The Hurricane is coming to close to Janene's house and she maybe evacuating as well, so we will reschedule for a different day... WAAAAH! I can't believe this! I was sooo looking forward to seeing her and her family! Oh well, I guess we will have to wait til after the holidays now....Shoot! Nothing new on the surrogacy front. Well I did talk to a GA lawyer about doing a pre-birth order for us and FORGET IT! They want an incredible amount of money, its ridiculous! So we are going with our original plan, if it ain't broke don't fix it right?

Later Taters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out