Monday, September 20, 2010

Pleasant Sunday

Well, it's been a while since I have had an update! Nothing major going on right now, this is the hurry up and wait portion of the show.. We did have a nice BBQ with Casey and her family. We grilled and ate and sat around and talked, it was really nice! We ate ourselves full and just really got to know each other a little bit better. IVF and infertility in general will REALLY test your patience, so it is a relief to just have a normal day of fun and relaxing in this crazy rollercoaster of a journey we are on!

Oh and of course we had a financial update as well, yay Ebay!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following along with your journey!
    I am a first time surrogate (waiting to get matched). Its nice to come across other IP blogs to get their side of the "journey".
    Best wishes,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Andrea and thanks for following! I am following you too now =). I too love reading others journeys it gives me so much hope for my own. Good luck with getting matched!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out