Right now we are in a holding pattern... I may be doing a shared cycle with a friend so she can have her own IVF journey. If we get the green light she would receive half of my eggs and in exchange I will receive my ivf for basically free (I only cover monitoring, ICSI and AH (assisted hatching) if I chose those)and this would we hope give us more embryos in the event we needed more than one try. If the RE decides based on my last cycle I am not a good candidate (ya just never know with these Dr.'s) then I will just do a donation to her and I would be paid for it (I wish I could do it for free, but I am not in the position to do so with the expenses we have/had for our own IVF) and she would get all of the eggs from that cycle and then we would do our FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) and pray for a positive blood pregnancy test (HCG Beta) about 10-14 days later.. Who am I kidding, starting 3 days after the transfer i would have my friend who is my surrogate peeing on pregnancy tests like a drug tester, I am too impatient to wait!! So that's what is going on right now my friends. I won't know which way we are going until the end of this month. The 28th to be exact.. So if you don't hear from me before then, it's because there is nothing to tell.. Now if something funny or crazy happens in the mean time, you all will be the first to know..