Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Baby Step Closer

So the Psych Eval reports have been officially sent to the RE's office! We are deemed sane. (I have NO IDEA HOW, haha!) and that was the last of the "red tape" that was needed to move forward. Still waiting on feedback for a date for J & E to have their testing done.. On the Lupron front, it's day 4 and I am having weird side effects. Constantly thirsty (so constantly peeing, UGH!) the errant BOOB PAIN from last cycle is back and incredible sleepiness! I have had a few headaches, but I am getting good at heading them off at the pass, so nothing major yet with those knock wood! So that's about it for an update, I go Monday for monitoring so I will update then unless something cool or funny or ridiculous happens that I JUST HAVE to share (knowing me any of those could happen!) Until then!


1 comment:

Check it out