THANK YOU!!! To my super sweet and awesome friend Rebekah, over at Making Miracles for nominating me for a "Liebster Award"! Rebekah is in the third trimester of her surrogacy journey and carrying TWO little girls via Gestational Surrogacy for her IPs! I have had the pleasure of meeting Rebekah and having her cook some amazing dinner for me and she is as wonderful as she seems! Make sure you check out her blog and follow along on her amazing journey!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition.
Liebster is a German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’, but can also mean‘favorite’. The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Award comes with a few rules. You’re supposed to:
· Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
· Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
· Post the award on your blog
· Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere – other bloggers
· Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing.
So my 5 picks for the Liebster Award are:
1. Janine at http://www.lifeasmrsh.com/ she is currently TTC and has such a warm and caring heart! Her blog is so inspirational and a must read if you like getting pick me ups to start your day! You will love her as much as I do once you read!
2. My girl Jesse at http://auntieincubator.blogspot.com/ She is freakin hilarious and we would TOTALLY be friends IRL if we lived closer! She is currently pregnant for her IF's who are international, check this girl out!
3.Marissa at http://eggsinabasketcase.blogspot.com/ after multiple IVF's and FET's she is currently pregnant with two little boys! Plus she is a rock star in my book, handling whatever they throw at her during her pregnancy with grace and the F word. I LOVE HER.
4. Katie over at http://katieandpatsivfjourney.blogspot.com/ I have been in a cycling group with Katie before and have grown to love her dearly! She has so much hope and has faced so much in such a short time and won a battle with cancer! She is now living her dream of being pregnant with TWINS after going through a successful IVF! Her blog is definitely worth a visit!
5. Babyhopes at http://chasingourstork.blogspot.com/, she has a great sense of humor and she is currently pregnant after struggling TTC and navigating international adoption of her other 2 kiddos!
THANK YOU AGAIN Rebekah! Love you TONS!