Monday, February 27, 2012

Monitoring Appt 4 and Follicle Check

Back from another monitoring appointment and now there are 21 follicles! I saw some smaller ones that the RE didn't measure, so I don't think they will be ready come retrieval day. RE still thinks retrieval will be Thursday, so that means trigger would be tomorrow night!! Waiting on blood work to come back this afternoon and that will determine if they want my dose to be boosted up for today and tomorrow, same for both OR if I do meds today and coast tomorrow.. Not sure how that's gonna play out, but I already have another appointment for tomorrow morning, so we are definitely coming to the end of stims.. My SIL has her appointment tomorrow AM too, so we are hoping for great news all around! Will update later with my e2 level, I am thinking it will be over 2,000 by now!


UPDATE: E2 is 2043 today! go back in tomorrow morning! Will probably trigger tomorrow night or Wednesday, I can't imagine going longer than that!



4 comments:

  1. SO excited for you!! Your ovaries are performing BEAUTIFULLY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god this is awesome! Way to grow some folis! I'm so excited for you, this is so your cycle girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!! It's been forever since I've been on the blogs but love logging in to see this! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this very interesting and informative blog you've share to us.

    ReplyDelete

Check it out