Back from another monitoring appointment and now there are 21 follicles! I saw some smaller ones that the RE didn't measure, so I don't think they will be ready come retrieval day. RE still thinks retrieval will be Thursday, so that means trigger would be tomorrow night!! Waiting on blood work to come back this afternoon and that will determine if they want my dose to be boosted up for today and tomorrow, same for both OR if I do meds today and coast tomorrow.. Not sure how that's gonna play out, but I already have another appointment for tomorrow morning, so we are definitely coming to the end of stims.. My SIL has her appointment tomorrow AM too, so we are hoping for great news all around! Will update later with my e2 level, I am thinking it will be over 2,000 by now!
UPDATE: E2 is 2043 today! go back in tomorrow morning! Will probably trigger tomorrow night or Wednesday, I can't imagine going longer than that!