Saturday, June 15, 2013

7 Months Old!

When I wasn't looking, Greyson went and turned 7 months old!! Where in the world is the time going?!?! This kid is army crawling ALL..OVER.. Also it is time to child proof the house, as he hasn't met a wire or phone charger or anything that isn't a baby toy that he doesn't like! He rolls over from front to back with ease and is babbling all day long. He prefers to stand vs. sit or lay down and he is now full on experiencing separation anxiety if we leave the room (very sucky for him when I am alone with him and need to do something!) Even though I say "Momma will be right back" and I do "peek a boo" with him to show him I can "go away" and come back, he isn't having it.. He is thriving so much and I am so proud of my little man! Still not a tooth in sight though! He has enough drool to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool though, OMG!! He is 18lbs and 27 3/4" tall so a lean tall scooting machine! Here are a few pics from Wednesday:








Oh and someone has decided they do not like waking up in a good mood anymore! This is his new wake up face:







Pitiful right?... After about 2 minutes he's usually his happy self though, thankfully...


SO much is going on right now and I have LOTS to share, but I am still processing some things.. Will update again by next weekend and get y'all up to speed on what's been happening. Til then, mwah!

1 comment:

  1. Ack!! He's so big!! Seriously, WHERE is the time going??!! Love the update!!!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out