Our lining check was supposed to be on Thursday, but the RE is going to be at a different office and my friend has to go out of town unexpectedly Friday so they pushed it up to tomorrow!! We are hoping her lining looks good and we can continue pushing forward for the Embryo Transfer NEXT WEEK! That's right you read it right, we are heading to transfer in 9 days! (well 9 days from tomorrow) We also decided we are going to be there for this transfer!! We are really excited! We didn't go to the last one since it was in the middle of the week, but since this is on a Friday we are going and that way I can make a few nice meals for my friend to have so she can rest! Please send a few prayers up that her lining looks good tomorrow AND continued prayers for our little "Mo" that we survive the thaw and make it to transfer we need some sticky vibes everyone! Will update tomorrow when I have news after lunch time on the lining check.. Until then!