Monday, July 18, 2011

Countdown to FET: T- Minus 4 Days

Can you believe it?!?!?! Transfer is in FOUR DAYS!!! My wonderful friend and her family are having a quick family vacay this week before we get wrapped up in all things FET and baby! We are coming to town Thursday and then BAM, transfer the next day! I am spending the next couple of days getting my house in order because we have company coming in almost as soon as we get back! So much to do and so little time, but I like it because I don't have as much down time to sit and worry myself crazy.. (I save that for night time,HA!) Anyway so PIO started last night and we are that much closer! Will update when we have a set transfer time, hopefully in the next couple of days!



6 comments:

  1. I am sending SO many positive thoughts your way!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'll be just a couple days behind you. Our babies will be almost like twins! Let's hope we get to go through our pregnancies together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah- Thank you SO much!!

    Michael- OMG, how cool, they will totally be almost like twins! I am praying for both of us that we can go through this together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right! OMG!! :) Thanks Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

Check it out