First things first. Greyson is TEN MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! How did this happen?! My sweet little "CopperTop" is turning in to a little man! His stats:
Height: 28 1/2"
He can/has and likes/dislikes:
- Walk holding on to furniture AND take 2-3 steps unassisted
- TWO bottom teeth/part of right front tooth, with left almost through
- Sleep through the night from 9:30-10PM til 8-9AM
- Wave "bye-bye"
- SAY bye-bye, Mama, Dada
- Make "fart noise" while blowing on your skin (and laugh every time)
- "Scare" you by popping up over side of couch even though you can see half his face (He thinks this is hilarious and laughs hysterically before he scares you anyway)
- Dance to any and all music he hears, even when he is half asleep
- Loves EVERYTHING he has tried foodwise, no allergies
- LOVES drinking water out of his sippy cup!
- LOVES his paci (Help me Lord!)
- Will suck his thumb if his paci isn't nearby
Greyson is a joy to have, we are so blessed to have him.. He definitely keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing! Here are some pictures of him from this month:
|Don't take my picture when I'm mad Daddy!|
|Uhhh, I'm getting my paci back right?!?!|
|I don't want this sticker on here! And I'm still waiting on my paci!|
|Ooooh.. This looks like something I shouldn't touch!|
|Almost got it!|
|Are we done here? Me and my dog has some stuff to do..|
Til next time!!